* @(#)util/MulDiv.h 3.00 4 February 2002
* Copyright (c) 2002 Pete Goodliffe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* This file is part of TSE3 - the Trax Sequencer Engine version 3.00.
* This library is modifiable/redistributable under the terms of the GNU
* General Public License.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
* A utility function for doing muldiv calculations very quickly on
* platforms with no floating point support. It performs
* a multiplication and a divison. It used because most systems have 32
* bit integers and we want multiplication/division that can cope with
* @param val Value to perform muldiv on
* @param num Numerator
* @param div Divisor
* @return val * num / div (which coped with integer overflows)
extern int muldiv(int val, int num, int div);
|Generated by: pete on philemon on Wed May 25 14:40:22 2005, using kdoc 2.0a54.|