TSE3 stands for the Trax Sequencer Engine version 3.00.
The library provides facilities to record, edit and playback MIDI musical
data. It contains powerful facilities to manipulate the MIDI data in real
time. It provides an advanced and acclaimed object-oriented Song
structure. It provides support for such facilities as on screen keyboards,
on screen VU bars, a 'mixing desk' and so on.
TSE3 can be used to create a full sequencer application, or a simple music
file playback utility.
The main TSE3 API can be found in the TSE3 namespace. This namespace
contains a number of sub-namespaces, TSE3::App, TSE3::Cmd,
TSE3::Ins, TSE3::Plt and TSE3::Util, which provide extra
services over the basic TSE3 API. (There is also an internal
implementation namespace TSE3::Impl which you can safely ignore).
- TSE3 - Core TSE3 classes.
- TSE3::App - Sequencer application support classes.
- TSE3::Cmd - Command classes to provide hierarchical undo/redo.
- TSE3::Ins - Classes that cope with definitions for different
physical MIDI instruments.
- TSE3::Plt - TSE3::MidiScheduler implementations for different
- TSE3::Util - Various extra utilities related to the TSE3
|Generated by: pete on philemon on Wed May 25 14:39:52 2005, using kdoc 2.0a54.|